Looking for a used 22ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a used 22ve

I've been looking for a used (2006-2009) 22ve for the past couple of weeks. It seems they are snatched up as soon as they are posted. Looking to spend between 40,000 and 50,000 If anyone on here knows of any for sale please let me know. Thanks!

I know you said you are looking for a 22VE, but I have a 2008 RZ2 absolutely mint that is for sell. I just upgraded to a 2012 RZ2 - just thought I would share. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Where are you and how far would you be willing to go. I have a 2007 22ve in austin that we are considering selling.

Comment

would be willing to drive for the right boat. How many hours are on it? Do you have any pics?

Comment

Are you still looking?? I have an 06 22ve with low hrs and has a custom trailer with 20" wheels and custome interior. It's the best out there!!

Comment

Looks like I found a boat. Ended up going with a new left over 2011. Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Mods can close this thread or delete. I accidentally posted in the How to section and couldn't figure out how to edit or move it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lorney View Post
                Looks like I found a boat. Ended up going with a new left over 2011. Thanks for the replies.
                Pics???

Comment

Still have to go pick it up but will try and post some pics when it gets home.

Comment

Here are some pics from the dealer.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Wow, those colors look great. Congrats.

Comment

Agreed - sweet looking boat

Comment

Working...
                        X