How to install hot water shower into 2003 Tige 24v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to install hot water shower into 2003 Tige 24v

Hi all, just bought my first wake boat - 2003 Tige 24v - very excited by this huge step up from wakeboarding behind a Sea Ray outboard!
    I haven't got the boat yet as it's being shipped to me.
    I know it has a heater, but not a shower, and given my location I want to be able to extend our riding season and make it better for the kids who are learning wakeboarding by installing a hot water shower at the transom somewhere.
    Has anyone got an '03 24v or similar with a shower?, and if so how is it installed, and how would I go about getting it done on mine - this boat has the 330PCM Excalibur motor.
    Is it possible to source a full kitset that I can install, or get the servicing company to install?
    Also thinking about whether it's possible to install heating elements into the drivers seat and even some of the passenger seating?
    Thanks so much....

https://www.bakesonline.com/heater-c...it-stwawy.html

^^tap into hot water off the block or exhaust. Tap cold into the cold side. Install mixing valve, pump and switch..

Comment

Thanks so much freeheel4life - that looks like a great kit. I'll order it in and take a look at the instructions to see if it's manageable by me or if I get the service workshop to install it.

Comment

Working...
      X