Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change speedometer paddle wheel

Hi all,

My speedometer doesn't work so I need to change the speedometer paddle wheel. I've searched YouTube but can't find any videos. thanks.

is the paddle wheel itself broken. On my 2001 2100v you can access the through hull below the V-drive, pull the pin and slide it out of the case. Then you can replace your paddle wheel and gaskets

Comment

Hi Stonewall,

Thanks for the reply and yes the wheel is broken. I am new to boating so don't know how to get access through the hull. Once I figure that out, I think it should be a relatively easy fix. I have tried to look up the procedure on YouTube but can't find any videos. Do you have any links to videos? Thanks again!

Comment

I have a 22i direct drive so mine might have been easier, but it basically unscrews from the hull and then you replace the wheel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKzSqn20G0Y - This isn't specific to a boat but should help explain the process.

Comment

Thanks...this helps

Comment

on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
            voip phone system

Comment

Working...
            X