Wake maker DIY auto ballast system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wake maker DIY auto ballast system

I have a 2007 Rz2 that I’m considering putting in an auto fill system. Has anyone used this system? If so thoughts and how easy to install?

Which system are you specifically asking about? If you're just talking about the combination where they add the bags hoses pumps and everything you need to do it yourself then there are other options to go with. There are numerous threads on here showing how many of us have added an automated ballast system to our boats. I am one of those. Mike chpthril on this site can get everything you need. He is excellent to work with and can provide you with assistance as you work through the install and making up a parts list for what you really need. And believe me it's well worth it after you automate your system and not have to throw the pump over the side of the boat to fill bags
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

^^^ x2. We all use Mike and have for over a decade. Just call him and be done. He will get you what you need and nothing you don’t.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

x3 on mike. he is the man and his customer service/tech support during install was invaluable.....
        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

What’s is the best way to get in touch with him.

Comment

Send him a private message or https://www.mikesliquidaudio.com/contact
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I think we got KJ fixed up, thanks!
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                X