Keeping Battery Doors in Place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping Battery Doors in Place?

Anybody know how the battery doors on the back of the Tige were kept in place from the factory?

Velcro seems to be the answer moving forward, but the previous owner claims he had to replace every year. Sure enough, here I am replacing it this spring. See pic.

Any ideas on a better or more long term solution than gluing velcro in place?
    Attached Files
    brose

What year boat?? 05 24v???

Comment

I have 3 plastic tabs on mine that I turn and they lock the "door" down. If you can wait till Thursday morning when I get home from work I will post a picture for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kito View Post
        I have 3 plastic tabs on mine that I turn and they lock the "door" down. If you can wait till Thursday morning when I get home from work I will post a picture for you?
        Mine is the same as Kito's And I am not home either or I would take a pic for you
        "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

mine had bolts through the board with a plastic wing nut to tighten.

Comment

I'd love to see the pics. I'll wait to see each of your setups before making more changes. Thanks...
            brose

Comment

I've seen velcro on other 05's, but the 06's had 3 little rotating "latches" that held them in place.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

this is what I have.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kito View Post
                  this is what I have.
                  mine is an 05 and that is what i have as well.

Comment

Mine is through bolted with plastic knob type nut things. I'd go to Menard's and copy Kito's setup.
                    Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

Working...
                    X