Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instrument Panel Lights?

I have a 2005 Tige 24V.

Any clue how to get the 2 main instruments lights (MPH and Tach) to come on when you toggle on the the lights? I have to hit the "M" (Mode) button to turn them on...

All other gauges come on automatically.

Thanks!
    brose

Once you turn the lights on via the rocker switch, use the up arrow on the Tach and Speedo to turn the lights up.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

So is there any way to have them just come on each time you hit the rocker switch? Like a light memory setting?
      brose

Comment

Originally posted by brose View Post
        So is there any way to have them just come on each time you hit the rocker switch? Like a light memory setting?
        Nope! We got our 06 in Feb 06, by 4/06, I contacted Faria, the manufacturer of the gauges, and asked them. They told me they was no way to rewire them.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Boooooo!
          brose

Comment

Working...
          X