New boat cover help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New boat cover help

Hi i was going to order a new cover from a comapny called overton's on the web, seems quite simple they have all models listed for an exact fit around tower and swimplatform.
    I got a bit confused at this though -
    They've got the year 2004 and model 20i. but there are two options either -

20iW/WAKE DESIGNS TOWER COVERS SWIMPLATFORM I/B

OR

20i W/PHAT TOWER COVERS SWIM PLATFORM

heres what I've got attached.

Anyone gor any clues? Totally confused on this one.
    Attached Files

That's definitely not a PHAT Budde tower.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

My bet is that its a metcraft.
      Common Sense is not so Common
      Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

I concur.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
          My bet is that its a metcraft.
          X3
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
            I concur.
            Im glad we see eye to eye.

Im sure someone else will chime in with another place to get a cover. Overtons doesn't specialize in covers, its more like an online retail store, or boating Wal-Mart.

Comment

Im glad we see eye to eye.

Only if you are standing on a stepladder
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                Only if you are standing on a stepladder
                Hey, Im no little kid

Comment

Thanks, but I think Iv'e been a total numb nut, as we say in Scotland. If I'd bothered scrolling down I'd have noticed they have this -
                  2004 through 2005 TIGE SWITCH I W/ TOWER COVERS PLATFORM I/B

It is the 2004 switch i version I have but also known as 20i I think, definateley says switch i on the side of the boat.

Any suggestions? to get a cover here in the UK is around £700 $1400 Overtons quoting $700 Sunbrella material $350 for the cheaper materials.
                  What do you's think. I'd still have to pay the tax and duty to get it shipped.
                  Ta.

Comment

Hey, Im no little kid
                    true, but have you seen pics of Karim Abdul Jadogbert

Comment

Originally posted by Bogel View Post
                      Thanks, but I think Iv'e been a total numb nut, as we say in Scotland. If I'd bothered scrolling down I'd have noticed they have this -
                      2004 through 2005 TIGE SWITCH I W/ TOWER COVERS PLATFORM I/B

It is the 2004 switch i version I have but also known as 20i I think, definateley says switch i on the side of the boat.

Any suggestions? to get a cover here in the UK is around £700 $1400 Overtons quoting $700 Sunbrella material $350 for the cheaper materials.
                      What do you's think. I'd still have to pay the tax and duty to get it shipped.
                      Ta.
                      Well you are definately getting shafted if you get it made in the UK.

I believe the 20i replaced the Switch i.

That cover does sound better than the one you had before, but like I said I would wanna chill for a little and see if anyone else on here can get a custom cover. I would hate for you to have that one off overtons get shipped all the way over to you and then it turns out it doesnt fit.

Comment

I think the 2005 20i is the same as the 2004/2005 switch i. the 2004 20i is a different boat.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                          true, but have you seen pics of Karim Abdul Jadogbert
                          Hey, I have at least 80 pounds on him!

Comment

When searching for covers for switch models, you need to scroll down the list to Switch I or V.

I found this cover for you:

http://tinyurl.com/3nyk5y

That tower is indeed a Metcraft, and this cover I found should work for you. You can order through www.iboats.com

Hope this helps.

-Mike
                            Last edited by hoopykat; 10-16-2008, 01:32 AM.
                            Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

excellent, thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
                              X