X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question tlbarrett and MP

Boat/engine: 06 22Ve w/ MP 340hp
    Symptom: alarm sounder

Question: Does my MP engine have a high oil pressure alarm? Last 2 trips out my alarm sounder has gone off shortly after the engine has warmed up and cruising at 25mph+. All other gauges are normal, and engine is not dropping into limp mode.

I'm pretty sure the answer to my original ??? is yes, so I guess what I'm really getting at is, does the engine use 1 sender for oil pressure, low-pressure alarm, hi-pressure alarm, or multiple senders. If the latter, which one do I need to look close at i.e location and wire color.

It's due for the fall oil change, so I will probably hook up a manual gauge at that point so I can confirm actual oil pressure.

Thanks.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

I will Thanks for the welcomeforward this to the factory and get back to you soon.

Comment

That did not turn out well. Let me try that again. I will forward your question to the factory and get back to you soon. Thanks for the welcome.

Terry

Comment

It should have both. I would say it is a high oil pressure alarm. Check your oil level.
        My TAPS goes to eleven!

Comment

Working...
        X