Perfect Pass Stargazer Upgrade kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect Pass Stargazer Upgrade kit

Just got the upgrade kit for a Wakeboard Pro Mechanical. The kit includes a new Master Module with Version 7 software, a Garmin GPS18x-5Hz receiver & an Operating/Installation Instructions book. If you have the older single line display you will need the newer multi line display. The GPS receiver replaces the paddle wheel function, but does not have water temp. It is a 12 channel unit that is 2.4" across. If you already have a paddle wheel/temp sender there is a port on the master module for it so you can still get water temp. I always forget about the System Info page which has - software version no., battery voltage, engine selection, hour meter and water temp. There is a new GPS Info page with Lat, Lon & clock.
    Attached Files

Too bad they wont be around in a few years.
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
      Too bad they wont be around in a few years.
      why is that???
      I'm full of tomfullery

Comment

because everything will be TBW and they dont have the pantents for that zero off does. one will buy out the other. i think.

Comment

Originally posted by yellow3 View Post
          why is that???
          Perfect Pass got caught stealing the patent for the GPS system. Its been settled that PP will sell only mechanical systems and ZO only DBW. So the market wil eventually dry up for PP and they will have to merge or die.

Comment

i thought they sold them the patent.

Comment

Originally posted by jake's02-22i View Post
              i thought they sold them the patent.
              No i heard there was a lawsuit because it was stolen. And the latest is that PP will be restricted to Mechanical and ZO to DBW.

Comment

Originally posted by R&T Babich View Post
                I always forget about the System Info page which has - software version no., battery voltage, engine selection, hour meter and water temp.
                Water temp, at least, can be enabled to show on the Wakeboard page so you don't have to go to system management to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by noworries View Post
                  Water temp, at least, can be enabled to show on the Wakeboard page so you don't have to go to system management to see it.
                  It would be nice to have it on the Wakeboard page. How is the water temp display enabled and where does it show? I just reread the Wakeboard Pro User manual (mechanical) and the GPS Guides and the only mention of water temp display is on the System Info display. There are no sample displays that show it in the manuals.

Comment

Working...
                  X