perfect pass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perfect pass?

I was wanting to get the new GPS Star Gazer perfect pass system for my 2004 switch 20i. Does anyone know if it's compatible? Think it's the GM Vortec 5.7L engine I have.
    Don't want to get it shipped over to Scotland and find it doesn't work.
    Thanks,
    Brodie.

I would PP directly, they tech guys are some of the best around and can answer any questions I am sure.

Originally posted by Bogel View Post
    I was wanting to get the new GPS Star Gazer perfect pass system for my 2004 switch 20i. Does anyone know if it's compatible? Think it's the GM Vortec 5.7L engine I have.
    Don't want to get it shipped over to Scotland and find it doesn't work.
    Thanks,
    Brodie.

Comment

That's come up a couple times already and I think you might need a throttle by wire engine, which a 2004 is not...but I would give perfect pass a call on Monday, as Mneal pointed out, they are very helpful. My wife who is not the most techy person in the world was able to be walked through buying it for my birthday by the perfect pass techs, very nice folks.

Comment

If its mechanical it will work. They have both DBW and Mechanical for stargazer

BTW for some of you Perfect Pass will only be available for Mechanical engines soon.
        Common Sense is not so Common
        Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Randy at PP e-mailed me back and says star gazer is compatible with the 2004 switch 20i. He'll ship it over to Scotland, just need to let him know the colour of the dash.
          Yippeee!!

Comment

Working...
          X