Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuses

For an '06 22ve

Can anybody help me locate the fuses for the 12v acc plugs (cigaretter lighter plugs)? Had somebody show up with a fat sac pump with a short. Didn't figure out that it was the pump before we blew both plug and one in my car testing it. Dang.

Also (separate incidence), my taps stopped working. Feels like there is no power so I am trying to locate the taps fuse. Want to check it out before I waste the money on a service call.

Seems like this boat has some electrical gremlins working, some not its fault of course. Also blows the breaker on the blower all the time, the breaker will be fixed on the next service call.

You should be able to take the blown fuse to any auto parts store and find one.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

The ACC plugs use in-line fuses that are tied up with the harness, about 10" from the plug(s).

The TAPS, I believe, uses a breaker that is located in the main breaker panel on the driver's console bulk-head wall, where the blower's breaker is located.

I have been told that some 06's were fitted with a 4" blower and the breaker rated for the previously used 3" blower.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for the help dog. I know where to buy fuses, I was asking about where to find them in the boat.

I had taken a look but didn't immediately see them. I had looked on the main breaker panel and didn't see the Taps indicated. I will check again. The blower is the only breaker I am having trouble with so if it is one of those then I have another issue with my taps. The knob on the handle is a little loose so maybe I have some connection problem on the handle.

On the blower, they have confirmed your statement. Just haven't had a service call to get it taken care of.

Comment

Working...
        X