Faria Gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faria Gauge

I have a 2001 Tige 21V with the Limited dash. The speedo is way off, showing usually 2-5 mph. that one does not bother me too bad since I use Perfect Pass, but now the depth gauge is acting up. When sitting still, it registers the depth (seems to be legit reading). Once I pick up any speed, it begans just flashing or showing the last reading it had. Does anyone know if the transducer is built into the speedo pickup on the back of the boat or does it have a puck in the hull somewhere? If it is the puck, where is usually located? I looked around the bilge under the engine and around the v drive unit and could not find it. Is it further up in the bilge under the back seat/in front of the transmission?

Earlier my puck came unglued from the bottom of the boat. Mine was just under the v drive. Glued it back with clear epoxy and it works great again. Just make sure everything is really clean to get good adhesion.

Comment

Yours is inside the boat around the engine. We are not that far from Alabama now.

Comment

So it is in the boat? After I posted this, I saw a post somewhere that showed the Paddle wheel on the back of the boat and said the transducer was in the paddle wheel. I am so confused.

You guys are much closer now, but my boat is up at Center Hill. Is there a place I can drop it off overnight like I used to on my way home?

Comment

Sorry, my question was not too clear on where to drop it off. Is there a place in the parking lot where I can drop it on a Sunday or Late Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeky View Post
            Sorry, my question was not too clear on where to drop it off. Is there a place in the parking lot where I can drop it on a Sunday or Late Saturday?
            Yes there is.

Comment

Working...
            X