Installing FAE on RZ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing FAE on RZ2

I wanted to know how to go about installing the square bar to the swim platform supports. The bolts heads will stick out of the top and it looks like you need to drill out an area on the swim platform. This scares me because I am worries about going though the deck. The other option is to use a side mount on each side of the bracket. To install the bar you have to lift one of the sides up to get the correct angle and then slide it down so the side bolts go into the end of the square tube trapping it bar. I like this better but wonder if it will be as secure. Any in site to the install would be great. BTW it seems those who removed their swim platforms ran into problems getting it back on and lined up.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Here is the instruction sheet that came with it
    Attached Files
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

if you dont mind me asking what is the FAE, ive seen it mentioned before on the forum???

Comment

fresh air exhaust. Throws the exhaust down into the water so no fumes while surfing. Hints the name fresh air.
        How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

tigesinaus,

Here is a link to their website.
          http://www.boatpipes.com/
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
          X