Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help with my new use Tige

hi Guys.
    I just bought a used 2005 tige 22v limited edition through an auction in Sacramento.
    Had it shipped to Canada last night and found out there was no key, no batteries and no stereo in the boat. Other than that the boat look great lol.

How am I about to get key for the boat? I'm not too worry about other missing parts as they can easily be replaced.

Furthermore , My kids love surfing. Has anyone surf behind these boats? how is the wake and do you need additional fat sack?

Thanks.

Can't wait to get the darn thing running lol.

Originally posted by thangfly View Post
    hi Guys.
    I just bought a used 2005 tige 22v limited edition through an auction in Sacramento.
    Had it shipped to Canada last night and found out there was no key, no batteries and no stereo in the boat. Other than that the boat look great lol.

How am I about to get key for the boat? I'm not too worry about other missing parts as they can easily be replaced.

Furthermore , My kids love surfing. Has anyone surf behind these boats? how is the wake and do you need additional fat sack?

Thanks.

Can't wait to get the darn thing running lol.
    thangfly,
    Welcome to the site
    You will need to buy a new key assembly that will be the easiest thing to do. You can pick up a new key assmbly at any auto part store.
    The batteries and stereo will be easy to replace.
    you could have in the water today, its that easy..
    15 Escalade ESV-Black
    08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Originally posted by samw View Post
      thangfly,
      Welcome to the site
      You will need to buy a new key assembly that will be the easiest thing to do. You can pick up a new key assmbly at any auto part store.
      The batteries and stereo will be easy to replace.
      you could have in the water today, its that easy..
      X2
      "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

ballast definately helps increase the size and shape of the wave on the 22V but you can still surf with just people in the boat.
        This ones for you Dogbert, Long Live The V...................
        Formertigeowners.com
        I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

We have just started surfing our 22v, with taps at about 2-3 and running about 10-11 mph, depending on how many people, wind, and water depth (we ride where there are tides). It has stock ballast which is 400 in each rear locker and 100 in each front. The boat really needs another 300-350 in the front. A friend has a bunch of lead we have used. Then to surf we shifted the lead to the port, filled a 500 pound fatsac for just the port side, and emptied the starboard ballast. Sit everyone on whichever side you want to surf to start and it makes a fairly nice wake even without ballast. But atleast one fatsac that you could roll or drag from side to side would probably be nice to give a little better wave. Welcome to the board and tige family. Long live the V!

Oh yeah, post some pics

Comment

Thanks for all your inputs.

We'll get the boat tune up asap and will post some pics after the first test.

What would be the best cleanning agent to use for detailing the cushions and carpet? also where can I order a boat cover that would fit around the tower?

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X