Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1995 FSLM 2002 Spec? Where can I find them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 FSLM 2002 Spec? Where can I find them?

Hello all - I'm a proud new owner of a very clean '95 FSLM 2002. I very excited. I notice there are specs on the Tige models back ot '97. Does anybody have an idea how to get the specs on older models? I'd love to see dry weight etc. The owners manual we received from the previous owner does not have the info.

Looking forward to going out for our first ski on Friday. It's supposed to be in the 80's in Seattle - very unsusual for this time of year.
    Thanks!

Welcome to the tige' family, I don't have the info but someone will chime in and help. Enjoy your boat!

Comment

Thanks Lightning59 - looking forward to joining the community even if we are old school slalom water skiers and not wake boarders. We went out for our first ride last week in the cold and wind (the heater was quite nice.) I must say, I've been very impressed so far. I think the FSLM 2002 will fit the bill quite nicely for sure!

Comment

1995 TIGE' BOATS INC
        2002 FSLM
        Inboard Boats

Length: 20'
        Model Name/Description: 2002 FSLM
        Boat Type: Inboard Boats
        Hull Material: Fiberglass
        Beam: 7' 6"
        Engine: 1
        265 HP
        Gasoline
        Net Weight: 2775

That was the base engine. Others were offerred. Found this on Nada Guides
        Let it be!!!

Comment

It actually didn't change much for its entire production run.
          http://www.wakeboatworld.com
          []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Excellent thanks - should have looked at NADA. We actually have the Mercury 350 engine so I imagine it's a tad heavier.

Comment

Working...
            X