Heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heater

Looking for some advice on were Tige fit the heater and outlets on a 2007 20V, as I bought a 3 way heater from Heatercraft and shipped it over with my boat June/july last year as mine didn't have one fitted. ( guess there's not much call for these in the US)
    This looks just like the one in the photo ( 22ve - Heater on first day out).

I had a fresh/ closed water cooling system (fitted by my dealer - direct from marine Power) as I run her in salt water. This gives me a more constant temperature along with the added protection of antifreeze/ fresh water in the engine etc.
    I plan to fit the Heater in the closed loop to benefit from the above.

Any photo's/ advice would be a great help.

Will benefit a lot from this here in the UK, as the temperature is a lot lower than your's in the the US - during the season!

Same place as the 22Ve. Even pre-wired for unit and switch. You can put the ducts any where you like, but most often 1 in the walk way, and 1 inder the drivers console. The 3rd, I would have come out under the seat behind the driver.

The enclosed instructions should tell you where to install the plumbing into the block.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Not quite sure were the 22ve has the heater fitted.
      I have checked both console storage areas and can't see any wiring on mine.
      I have found the fuse location ( at the front, under the dash), but doesn't seem to have any fuse/ wiring leaving it and all the switches are pre labelled ( no heater switch).
      I am guessing the heater matrix goes in the drivers Storage Area as this would offer the least piping for the vents.
      Are the vents fitted in the same locations on all models, or is this dealer preference?
      I would like to fit mine as close to factory positioning if possible.

Maybe they stopped fitting all the wiring, and fit it when required to reduce costs.
      I've noticed they haven't fitted any tower speaker wiring either.
      I didn't get any factory speakers but have bought some Audioformz speakers to fit.

Comment

Working...
      X