Tige' Vinyl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige' Vinyl?

Anybody know where to get the names of the colors of vinyl that Tige' uses. I am trying to replace some of the vinyl in my boat and was hoping to "shop around," but I want to make sure to get the same color so it all matches. I have a 2001 2100V. The color I am describing looks to be a mushroom or beige/cream I think?!
    Attached Files

Call Tige with your hull # and they can tell you every color vinyl and gel coat, I'd write down both while you have them on the line.
    Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

Thanks!!! I called the dealer here in Oregon, but they didn't seem too helpful. Maybe I'll try another, maybe washington or California.

Comment

My dealer, (the Ski Dock in Austin TX), was able to order skins from Tige for my friends boat (about the same age and the same model as yours).
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by JFive35 View Post
          Thanks!!! I called the dealer here in Oregon, but they didn't seem too helpful. Maybe I'll try another, maybe washington or California.
          No, not the dealer, call Tige in TX. They have records of colors on each boat, I got mine from them. Don't have the # anymore but it can't be that hard to find.
          Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

I just had my interior redone. Picked up most of it yesterday. I'd suggest at least pricing an entire redo. It's going to be hard to match 7 year old vinyl because of fading. Maybe Tige started using better vinyl, but the vinyl on my 00' was faded, badly. As in, the blue looked light grey. I know this is off topic, but we are discussing interiors. I found it intersting that the only places where my interior was completely torn up were where it was attached to wood. The majority of the interior was attached to plastic rather than wood, and other than some fading and a little brittleness, there wasn't substantial damage. Where there was wood, the interior was torn to shreds. I understand that wood holds moisture, so it makes sense, but why don't manufacturers avoid wood all together then?

Comment

Originally posted by illiniboarder88 View Post
              I just had my interior redone. Picked up most of it yesterday. I'd suggest at least pricing an entire redo. It's going to be hard to match 7 year old vinyl because of fading. Maybe Tige started using better vinyl, but the vinyl on my 00' was faded, badly. As in, the blue looked light grey. I know this is off topic, but we are discussing interiors. I found it intersting that the only places where my interior was completely torn up were where it was attached to wood. The majority of the interior was attached to plastic rather than wood, and other than some fading and a little brittleness, there wasn't substantial damage. Where there was wood, the interior was torn to shreds. I understand that wood holds moisture, so it makes sense, but why don't manufacturers avoid wood all together then?
              I did the same thing you did and am pretty happy with the results. To answer your question, some of it's cost and some of it's practicallity.
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
              X