fake-a-lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fake-a-lake

looking for a fake a lake w/a hook to hold the unit to the bottom of the boat. no pole!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fleetpaint; 03-26-2008, 09:21 PM.

Where do you find them and how much are the?
    The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

Comment

thats my question.

Comment

the only thing I found close to that is for a I/O. Perhaps someone cut the wire and made a hook. (Click here for more Info)
        Attached Files
        The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

Comment

I used a plunger and some garden hose fittings to make mine, cost like $6 total....

Comment

$4 Home Depot plunger and a 2x4 as a shim work perfect for me.

Comment

I don't need one on my 07 20V. I hoke a standard garden hose to a fitting in the engine compartment, push a lever, turn the hose on and I am ready to go.
              I have no idea what option gave me this but it is nice. It might have been the Flush kit(Weed Strainer)option which was on the stock model I bought.
              Last edited by Guest; 03-26-2008, 10:57 PM.

Comment

I did the same as most ppl here. made a hole in the plunger cut the pole to the right length and wedge it up under the lake
                Everything happens for a reason
                I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

I was lazy, I cut a 3/4" hole for the hose in a clear GLAD container and stuck a 2x4 under it.
                  Honey I'm home!

Comment

I could only find the one with the pole. Maybe watch e-bay.

Comment

the problem w/ the plunger type is it will tend to move off the water pick-up when you get in & out of the boat.

Comment

I plumbed a hose connector in the raw water side works great also great for winterizing. since my PCM ZR6 is a closed system I just blow the water out and add antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
                          I plumbed a hose connector in the raw water side works great also great for winterizing. since my PCM ZR6 is a closed system I just blow the water out and add antifreeze
                          Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

I'll get some up today

Comment

I bought bought the Moeller unit off of Amazon.com for $25 shipped. Looks just like the fake lake, works perfect and doesn't move. For $25 it was worth it not hasseling making my own.
                              "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

Working...
                              X