RZ2 Impeller Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RZ2 Impeller Change

Well Next week is my last river trip of the year and this is my first boat with an impeller. I need to take out my impeller while it is in storage so it doesn't become brittle and fall apart until I use it again. It looks to me that the impeller housing is near the fly wheel closest to the transom. Just a few bolts to remove the housing and pull it out put it in a container with water and done. Does this sound right?
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

sounds like your on the right track. four small screws to remove cover and gain access to imp. make note of the direction inwich the blades turn it will be important that you put it in facing the correct direction and use some grease on it to reinstall.

Comment

Coach, its super easy to remove. I checked mine a few weeks ago. Look at this thread for an exact picture of where its located.

Comment

Move to Tennessee and wakeboard until November.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
          Sounds like a good call. I have a dry suit so I will Board all year! After football ends
          Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
          Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
            Actually, the problem is he needs to find a different career that doesn't tie up all his free time thru November.
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
            X