21i Owners with Perfect Pass installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
    ha ha ha, ok, or maybe I just suck. I know I can do all my tricks with no ballast that I can with ballast and I can still land 15 feet in the flats, so I just figured. Yeah I don't go as high, but still. I'm no pro either.
    Skill don't matter, it's the size of your stereo wattage that counts

Besides, you have extra ballast with all those batteries, amps and cables so it's not like you're running a stock boat
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

It's all personal preference.

Comment

Ok, as I mentioned in another post, my settings were the factory default.

Also, I had a problem where the PerfectPass kept resetting. Originally I thought it was an alternator problem because my electrical gauge was all over the map, but it turns out that my instrument cluster wiring is a push-on type. They'd also wired my PerfectPass to the instrument cluster wiring and that was marginally enough power for my gauges and perfectpass. My dealer, who did the install, moved the power for the PerfectPass gauge to a separate lead and things are much better now.

The issue was that my model year boat had push-on connectors for the instrument cluster and these don't make a solid connection. I'm going to replace these over the winter with ring-type connectors, which are supposedly more reliable.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Domsz06 did you try your Perfect Pass this past weekend?

Comment

no, going to tomorrow. well I hope so anyway. That's the game plan. Just trying to play catch up in the office since I was out all week in meetings.
            Originally posted by G-MONEY
            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X