What prop do I have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What prop do I have?

I have a 1998 pre 2200 i wt with a 350 mag mpi and the prop that is on there says OJ Legend. It's a 4 blade and I imagine it to be a 13 X 13 but I dont know what size bore and if its a right or left hand. It's a little beat up and I'm thinking of buying another and recon this 1 and save it as a spare. What prop do I need. Any help would be great,Thanks.

Originally posted by Jim_B View Post
    I have a 1998 pre 2200 i wt with a 350 mag mpi and the prop that is on there says OJ Legend. It's a 4 blade and I imagine it to be a 13 X 13 but I dont know what size bore and if its a right or left hand. It's a little beat up and I'm thinking of buying another and recon this 1 and save it as a spare. What prop do I need. Any help would be great,Thanks.
    Although im no expert, my prop has the numbers ingraved in it, in the middle part. Im pretty sure its a left hand, I think almost all ski boats are except for Correct Crafts.
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_B View Post
      Zad is correct, left hand rotation. I would think that all the specs would be on prop; dia, pitch, shaft size. But anyway, call ACME, they will hook you up.

http://www.acmemarine.com/
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I'd be willing to bet it's a 13x13x1 1/8". Same one I had on mine. Don't think about it, just do it. Call ACME and will hook you up. The upgrade in performance is off the charts.

Here's the link to my new prop thread.
        http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...highlight=prop
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

O kay I called Jim at Acme and he said go with a 3 blade 13 x 11.5 with .80 cup. He said if I where in higher elevations he would use a .60 cup. So I whipped out the credit card.

Comment

peer pressure is tough.

Comment

You're gonna love that prop. Those guys are great to work with eh?
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

The boat wont hit the water for about 2 weeks but I can't wait to test that prop. Thanks guys for all the help and advice.

Comment

That sucks. Lets hope you have other commitments that will take you away from the experience.....

Comment

Working...
                  X