Courtesy Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Courtesy Lights

One of my courtesy lights went out. Its a white LED light. Anybody know where I could find one of these?

I also found a wire labeled AFT COURT LIGHT, but nothings attached. Am I missing one? I have 3. Thanks
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Have you checked the local auto store? Don't see why they would be much different. Just need to pull it out and take it in.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
      Have you checked the local auto store? Don't see why they would be much different. Just need to pull it out and take it in.
      We got it pulled off not too many useful numbers on it. We have been searching the internet, not too much has come up. They have the red.....they have the amber.......they dont have white!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
        We got it pulled off not too many useful numbers on it. We have been searching the internet, not too much has come up. They have the red.....they have the amber.......they dont have white!!!!
        are you using:

www.google.com
        www.yahoo.com
        www.dogpile.comn
        www.ask.com

Try these and see what comes up....

Comment

Call your local dealer, thats what they're for.
          Did you check to verify there is power to the light?

Comment

Duner, awe..... I forgot about the power.... Fuses... Check the fuses....

Comment

Originally posted by TigeDuner View Post
              Call your local dealer, thats what they're for.
              Did you check to verify there is power to the light?
              We wanted to see if we could find one cheap somewhere else.. things tend to be a little more expensive from the dealer. Yes there is power all other courtesy lights come on except this one. We pulled it off and messed with it it popped on for a second but only 1 of the 2 bulbs in it came on, and it hasn't come back on since. There's nothing wrong with the wires as far as I can tell.
              Last edited by zad0030; 04-26-2007, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Boaters world 20.00 ea
                4-7-09 And still employeed for yet another week (subject to change at any moment)have we hit bottom yet?

Comment

Have you checked the wires at the back of the light with a test light to verify power at the light and eliminate wiring shorts?

Comment

If it came on for a short time and only one bulb then you might have a loose wire in the assembly itself.

Comment

Ok checked all wire shown in picture. Is the another connection somewhere further down the line?

When I turned them on it came on but only 1 bulb again.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Shake the bulb with the light on and see if you get a flickering.

Comment

Ok i shook, tapped, hit it, and jiggled it and it didn't go off or flicker. But still only one of the two bulbs come on.

Comment

The other LED is probably bad.
                            They are wired in a parallel circuit.

TMI LED TECHNOLOGY on ebay can help
                            They have these in Red, yellow, and White foe $5.25 each
                            Attached Files
                            Tige, it's a way of life!

Comment

Working...
                            X