No announcement yet.

Vinyl Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you gotta be really careful with the vinyl... but if you have a REALLY stubborn (but small) spot of something, you might try some Goof Off. That stucks works on everything. But I'd be really careful about how much you put on and test it before hand. Then when you get done, liberally soak that spot with water. Of course this doesn't help coach.

Coach, have you thought about Orange Power (find it at autozone)? My leather steering wheel in my truck gets dirty as heck. No leather cleaner or anything along those lines will touch it. But a bit of orange power, a rag, and some elbow grease, voila... it's brand new. Then I put on a leather conditioner after that. Of course just susbtitute the leather conditioner with your vinyl conditioner of choice. Try it. But test it first, b/c I use this same stuff on my wheels, so it's pretty potent.
    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

that sounds like something I may try too tanner
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Found a good cleaner

Dura Gloss 54l marine & RV cleaner with midew buster. It took out some mildew that showed up between the seats while away from home for service, and all but removed the pollen staines from last springs while left uncovered at the selling dealer (that no longer sell Tiges).
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X