trim tab question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trim tab question

Can anyone tell me the angle of the trim tab on a 2018 RZX in the retracted position. I had the conversion done on my 2016 RZX which involved repositioning the actuators and putting a different stronger trim tab on the boat. This conversion was done to cut down on Lenco actuators failing and was covered by the warranty so I had it done. The wave is good but doesn't clean up as good as before so I'm looking for answers. Ive been looking at other RZXs and it looks like my left and right tabs hang about an inch down further in the retracted position. So to get more technical than just eyeballing it does anyone know what the angle is suppose to be in the retracted position? My boat now has the trim tabs that on the 2018 RZX and thats why I'm asking for this info on the 2018.

You may check to make sure they sent you the right brackets for the actuators. I had mine done recently and they determined that the wrong brackets were sent from the factory.
    Check it out. Good Luck.

Comment

Post up a picture of the bracket on the taps3 plate so we can get a good look at it. I would also like to see how the swivel brackets are mounted so post a pic of that as well.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
      X