Where to find replacement gauges for 04 24v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find replacement gauges for 04 24v

Looking to replace the gas and battery gauges but am having a hard time finding them. Honestly would prefer to replace all the gauges as they look weathered and would like them all have the same clean look.

Can you buy an instrument cluster for an 04 24v? I can't seem to find one that would fit the dash.

Thanks!

IMG_1109.jpg

I’d make sure they work first. If the work just clean them up. We just bought a 24v yesterday and Have the same issue. I did some research to try cleaning them up before sending them in to be repaired. I bought Meguiar's G12310 PlastX. I spent maybe 3 minutes with just this stuff and got a pretty good result. Also saw a few micro grit polishing papers that you could also use for really bad conditions and I might try that as well. I’m going to do a full write up on this once I get done but I only had a few minutes to mess with it today and had bad lighting. Right gauge is the one I cleaned C43F1500-F5EF-4C04-9D1B-520F7E7C304F.jpeg

If you want to buy new this is the original manufacturer.(https://fariabeede.com/2-pages/home.php) If you do want to replace yours I’d be interested in trading mine for yours. My gas and battery ones were replaced and don’t match which is making my OCD go crazy.
    Last edited by TravisM89; 04-01-2020, 03:58 AM.
    2005 Tige 24V Limited
    Fort Wayne, IN

Comment

I don't know about your particular gauges, Some have a special way of connecting to the ECM. BUS?
      If they are just the regular type and size gauges you can try this site.
      https://www.boatersland.com/marine-instruments.html
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

They are hard to find, though you can try searching on ebay.

Comment

Hi, did you find replacements? I've just bought a 2003 Tige 24v, and anticipate gauge replacement at some point. would prefer to replace wit OEM, which I think is Faria.
          Interested to know how you got on with your gauges.

Comment

We just picked up a 2004 24v & volt gage isn’t working. This thread will help point me in the right direction if I need to order a new gage.

Comment

Working...
            X