99 21v No start, no spray, no fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99 21v No start, no spray, no fire

New problem!! I changed 2 injectors and the boat ran great for a couple hours. Then it just died like it ran out of gas while pulling a tube. After testing, I have no fire, and also the ECM is not sending a signal for the injectors to spray. The ECM is not sending any codes - just the 12 to confirm its connected. What could have happened that immediately shut down the ECM from sending fire and injector spray?

Ive done new plugs and wires, rotor and cap, and that sensor that is under the rotor. I have power to the coil. Seems strange that I have no fire and no injector spray.

350 Merc engine

Not sure when they put in kill switches. Does yours have one?
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
      Not sure when they put in kill switches. Does yours have one?
      No, it doesn’t.

Comment

Typical Tige. It had an allergic reaction to pulling the tube.

Comment

Have you checked your fuel pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by rski1 View Post
            New problem!! I changed 2 injectors and the boat ran great for a couple hours. Then it just died like it ran out of gas while pulling a tube. After testing, I have no fire, and also the ECM is not sending a signal for the injectors to spray. The ECM is not sending any codes - just the 12 to confirm its connected. What could have happened that immediately shut down the ECM from sending fire and injector spray?

Ive done new plugs and wires, rotor and cap, and that sensor that is under the rotor. I have power to the coil. Seems strange that I have no fire and no injector spray.

350 Merc engine
            Ok, it was the injector coil. Replaced and fired right up.

Comment

Working...
            X