Clear update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear update

I have a 2018 rzx3. The clear was just updated by the dealership. Now my port side ballast pumps, lights, bilge, and blower do not come on.

I think they updated the 2008 clear with the 2019 clear update and it caused these issues. Does anyone else know of this problem?

Should be totally unrelated. Sounds like PDM breaker is open. Cant remember the breakers locations off the top of my head. If you follow the 4ga red wires from the bus bar you should find the flip type breakers.

Comment

While this process I am getting a DNS Error In Netgear Routers what can i have to do to resolve or fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by jakelegg21 View Post
        I have a 2018 rzx3. The clear was just updated by the dealership. Now my port side ballast pumps, lights, bilge, and blower do not come on.

I think they updated the 2008 clear with the 2019 clear update and it caused these issues. Does anyone else know of this problem?
        We have a customer that the exact same thing has happened to.

Comment

I think Lee's is a can hi/low disconnect. Something isn't telling it to trigger. Jake, was the breaker tripped to the port PDM? It would be behind the batteries on the port side.
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
          X