2017 Z3 "Media Connection Error"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Z3 "Media Connection Error"

Houston, we have a problem...Memorial Day Weekend is upon us and we have no tunes....I successfully uploaded the software update ""Tige_700BP_3201_20180705.pv1". I'd be glad to forward the software update link to anyone in need of it. My mapping system now works, along with NOAA weather app. AM and FM channels/stations won't change and there is no sound from either AM or FM. USB to phone, no work, aux cable to phone no work, bluetooth no work. Everything else functions as it should, just no tunes. Please look at this pic of the display, the two red interlocking squares, has anyone seen these stupid things before? I'm pretty sure its the source of the problem. I've contacted Justin at the factory and my dealer but haven't heard back yet. I've traced cables from the touchscreeen harness and everywhere in between. There are quiet a few harnesses not connected but the way they are zip-tied there is not enough slack to reach any other suitable connection. Any advice or comments are appreciated. I'll rock a bluetooth floating speaker this weekend if I have to, its not going to ruin my time, but dam.
    Attached Files
Working...
X