gopro install on a 2018 rzx3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gopro install on a 2018 rzx3

I noticed on my while watching my clear video feedback there is a logo for GOPRO in the upper left corner. I am assuming that I can connect my gopro to my clear system VIDEO. Does anyone know how this is done?

Thanks

+1 for a 2018 Z1. I have also put a call into my local dealer and Tigé customer service on GoPro integration, let’s see what they come back with. Spent an hour trying to connect my Hero 7 White yesterday without success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I also spent an hour today trying to connect my GoPro 7 black without any success. My dealer is asking the Tige guys down in Texas as he’s with them at the moment

Comment

I have no inside track on this, but i know that the Hero 7 connects via bluetooth and wifi. It seems to "search" with bluetooth and then connect via wifi. GoPro has always been bad at using standards appropriately, so it wouldn't surprise me if there is some funny business. Either way, make sure you have both wifi and bluetooth enabled on your Tige Clear and then set the GoPro to search for the GoPro App. That is where I would start.

I'm surprised someone with experience hasn't chimed in yet.

Comment

Well last night I got the Gopro to connect to the Tige clear. I went into the Gopro wifi settings and changed it from 5ghz to 2.4ghz speed and it connected immediately. Hope this works for others having issues as well.

Comment

That's cool to hear. How does it work exactly? It's all done wirelessly? Can the Tige Clear control the recording as well or just shows you the view from the camera? How good is the range? Can you mount the camera at the very back or front of the boat?

Comment

I didn’t have much time to play around as wanted to get out surfing but yes you fill control of recording or picture taking of the GoPro. I quickly mounted it at back down low and connection seemed a little shotty but will see this weekend when I get some time to play around with different locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X