Tige’ 22v issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige’ 22v issue.

I bought an 05’ for a surf boat.Its been in storage since October.Key in ignition will power some of the gauges,but not the radio/perfect pass.And nothing when you try to start engine.I’m new to Tige’ boats and it could be something I’m doing wrong.Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Benji74 View Post
    I bought an 05’ for a surf boat.Its been in storage since October.Key in ignition will power some of the gauges,but not the radio/perfect pass.And nothing when you try to start engine.I’m new to Tige’ boats and it could be something I’m doing wrong.Any help would be appreciated.
    Sounds like a low state of charge on the batteries.

Comment

Does it have dual batteries and one is dead?

Comment

Yes it does have 2 batteries.I guess I should have checked to make sure they were charged.Also a red light on dash comes on with key in ignition switch.Thanks for the help.

Comment

The lights will come on also.

Comment

One battery should be cranking battery and the other is house battery. If house battery is low it will cause issues with Perfect Pass and stereo(they will often blink on and off and not stay on) . This is assuming boat is still wired as built from factory. Lights are a pretty low amp draw and not voltage sensitve so they will just underperform. Voltmeter to test batteries or just start charging them.

Comment

Yep, first thing id do is meter the batteries.

have a friend that owns a boat club and one in their fleet is a 07 20V. Called today that the stereo would not power on. House battery was so dead, even with engine running, it still would not come on.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks again.I’ll check the batteries.

Comment

Working...
                X