How to remove vertical cushions to install tower? 2001 2100v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to remove vertical cushions to install tower? 2001 2100v

Installing a monster tower this winter. How do the cushions attached to the sides of the boat come off?

They are likely held on by one of two ways. Studs with fender washers and 7/16 nuts that you have to stretch armstrong to reach or there are small screws hidden between the color change in vinyl. Say you have a white panel and gray panel, feel in between the two panels for screws.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      They are likely held on by one of two ways. Studs with fender washers and 7/16 nuts that you have to stretch armstrong to reach or there are small screws hidden between the color change in vinyl. Say you have a white panel and gray panel, feel in between the two panels for screws.
      Thank you!!! I'll try that!

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
        I have a 2000 2100v and assume it’s probably going to be the same. The seats on the port and starboard were screwed on with wood screws (between the cushions). The curved ones at the stern were also screwed in with stainless from the ski lockers.

Was not easy getting them out though, the wood screws were all rusted and half of them stripped/ broke off completely. Had to put a wedge between the seats and fiberglass and cut the screws with a duck tapped hacksaw blade.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X