Tige Z1 2017 Engine codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Z1 2017 Engine codes

Hi, I have a Z1 2017 with a Indmar Raptor 6.2L 400 now around 80hrs. Since the engine got roughly 50hrs I have engine codes related to O2 sensors coming on. Went to dealer 3 times, they replaced all 4 sensors twice and had several calls with Indmar. Last week while I was out of town again the codes came back and dealer suggest me to replace fuel filter which I did but unfortunately same code is still coming back SPN3266. Is there anything I can do to get rid of these? Engine seems a bit derated and fuel consumption increased when code is on.
    Thanks

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk

It's the cats. Most likely the cat bricks are gone. Dealer needs to order a new set and replace and make sure gaskets are all aligned correctly. Indmar has bulletin out covering all of this issue and the service procedure. You will keep getting that code no matter how many o2s get thrown at it as they are getting wet.

Comment

Thanks Freeheel...While changing the fuel filter I had to remove a vclamp to move a bit one of the cat. Found white powder of what I think is parts of the bricks...Take a look at the pic and let me know what you think.
      Thanks

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for the crude drawing. See on the inside of the red line where its smooth and everything else is dimpled?? Misaligned crush gasket. That's part of the issue. Pull your post cat o2 sensor and look back down into the pipe with a light. Normally you will see the cat brick, but betting your is long gone. Theres a handful of things that need checked to remedy this, on top of new cat exhaust elbows. Your dealer should be able to get all the bulletins from Indmar.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X