No announcement yet.

2015 Z1 heater and bilge do not work when turning on with touch screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My '15 Z1 has 2 bilge pumps. One is behind / under the engine near the drain plug. That one is switch operated from TT2 and float operated. The 2nd pump is more forward under the V drive and strainer. I believe that one is only float operated and is wired directly to the battery as an emergency / backup pump. It always has power, even with the battery switch turned off.

Comment

Update. The blower motor for the heater is only getting 5.6 volts at the termials that plug onto the motor. What I hook a battery up directly to the motor, it works like it should. Why would the boat only be putting out 5.6 volts to the motor?

The bilge is working now. It stays running even when no water is in the boat. Not sure what was wrong there.

The right front empty ballast pump is also working. Maybe I could not hear it. It is much quieter than the left side. The bag was all twisted around, so that may have been the problem.

Thanks,
      Jason

Comment

Anyone have any ideas why I am only getting 5.6 volts at the heater blower motor terminals?

Comment

Working...
        X