Need replacement docking lights, and horn for 2009 RZ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need replacement docking lights, and horn for 2009 RZ2

Where do I need to get the docking lights and horn? direct from Tige??
    thanks
    2009 RZ2, factory ballast, 260 hours

The lights are just MR14 bulbs. Most have been using LED style lately as they are brighter.

Horn. I'm sure you could use next to anything. Personally, I find my horn useless. Probably louder in the boat than outside.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
      The lights are just MR14 bulbs. Most have been using LED style lately as they are brighter.

Horn. I'm sure you could use next to anything. Personally, I find my horn useless. Probably louder in the boat than outside.

well, the bulbs keep coming loose behind the lenses. I think water has intruded over time and caused issues inside the fixtures. I will go back with green leds. Are these factory only??

Comment

The tower lens can only be purchased through a dealer yes. The bulb itself anything you'd like to use. Otherwise, I'm not sure I understand what you are asking?

Comment

these are the docking lights in the bow of the boat....not the forward facing docking lights on the tower....sorry If I confused

Comment

Ah, I personally haven't had to replace or pull one of those out yet so I'm not any help. May have to search other threads or wait until someone else chimes in.

Comment

Id go with the cheapest most available 12V horn out there. Its only good for satisfying the LEO on a safety check.

Those bow lights I dont think are made by or for tige. Google images for docking lights and I bet you will find them if you need the whole setup. otherwise, you can just replace a burned bulb.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
              X