Center LCD Screen Faded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Center LCD Screen Faded

Hi all, Hope everyone is having a great summer. On my '08 22ve the center LCD screen (between RPM and MPH gauges) is severely faded and scratched up. When the sun is behind you it is virtually impossible to see. However it seems that this is really a cover over the actual screen. Has anybody else had this happen? Is there a fix? Thanks in advance for any help. I will try to get some pics this week at the lake if my description is too confusing.

You can peel it off and replace it with a piece of acrylic if you wanted to. It is a cover over the LCD screen. Part of what makes it water resistant.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

That's what I was wondering. Thank you so much. Where can I get such a tiny piece of acrylic?

Comment

Lowes/home depot. PET if you can find a container made from it that is flat. PET would last longer kind of think of it.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

As a follow-up to this post.....

I have the same issue. But after I pulled the dash apart and removed the LCD module, I determined that the LCD screen itself is damaged. The module works fine.

Tige' wants $800+ for a new module.

Wondering if anyone has had any luck with just replacing the LCD screen. I'm having trouble finding one online based on the part number printed on the back of the screen. P/N is LEDBL51852d-W-1. Thanks.

Comment

The complete look of your internet site is remarkable, not to mention the content material!
            also visit my net web page -eCommerce website and directories

Comment

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/32568...apt=4itemAdapt

Comment

Working...
              X