Boatmate trailer breaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCP View Post
    Have you verified that you have a signal from the trailer brake controller to the trailer plug on the tow vehicle?
    Yep I had the car tested its all good,
    Got a mate coming in the morning with a test light hopefully we can find something jcp

Comment

Just got back from auto electricians,there saying the hydronic pump has blown,it's getting power to the pump ok
      It's a brakerite pump system,any ideas,where would be the best place to start looking for a replacement pump
      Thanks lewis

Comment

Look for a part number on that bad boy and throw it into google. Id think something should pop up on the ol’ interweb.
        You could always give boatmate a ring too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis 21 View Post
          not sure why that photo is posted side ways,I'll
          Post another photo
          I finally realized that if I take the pictures in landscape mode(phone sideways) they post oriented correctly. Phone up and down they post sideways. Not sure why.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis 21 View Post
            Just got back from auto electricians,there saying the hydronic pump has blown,it's getting power to the pump ok
            It's a brakerite pump system,any ideas,where would be the best place to start looking for a replacement pump
            Thanks lewis
            So not to doubt your auto electeicians as Im sure they are good at what they do, but I would be asking them a few questions before I dropped the money on a pump.
            Does it also have a ground?? Can have 12v to the pump all day. Without a ground its stilin-op.
            If they confirmed a good ground I would also be checking the signal to the pump.
            IF good power, ground, and signal then I would condemn pump. Im sure your guy did this but I would want to be sure all three were satisfied.

etrailers.com has just about everything a guy could want in regards to trailers.
            Last edited by freeheel4life; 04-18-2018, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Yep everything is working to the pump,it just clicks when brakes are applied,I mite change the little break away battery today hoping that mite make a difference jcp
              Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
              X