Height of tige ASR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Height of tige ASR.

Anyone know the height of a 2015 asr with 15 inch rims. Elevated said somewhere between 8.5 and 9ft. Anyone know the actual number? Possibly a rzx? I’m trying to figure out storage before it’s full and not sure if the 8.5ft door will work.

it will be close with a 8.5' door. Too close to tell. I would only trust a 9' tall opening.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

It will only go in once a year for winter storage so it might work. Indoor storage around here is so expensive and always full so I’m trying to use an in from a friend

Comment

You could potentially deflate the tires a bit, and then reinflate once inside. I used a lawn tractor to put my 22v in a 7' garage (every weekend)... it lowered the tongue height and allowed it to squeek through.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky275 View Post
          You could potentially deflate the tires a bit, and then reinflate once inside. I used a lawn tractor to put my 22v in a 7' garage (every weekend)... it lowered the tongue height and allowed it to squeek through.
          We also had to put smaller diameter tire with a higher load capacity on the trailer before you would buy the setup.

Comment

Not only going to a smaller tire, if on a boatmate with torsion arms you can lower the trailer height by re-clocking torsion arms at few teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
              We also had to put smaller diameter tire with a higher load capacity on the trailer before you would buy the setup.
              Yup I think I said. I'll buy it if it'll fit in my garage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X