2011 swim platform bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 swim platform bracket

I had a transom bracket break this weekend on my 2011 rz2. My question is can anyone send me the dimensions of the bracket picture? I forgot to measure it prior to leaving the lake and don't have access to my boat any help would be appreciated on total with as far as depth
    Attached Files

Which piece are you talking about, the one shown or the bracket under the swim platform?
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

The top one that the deck slides into and the release pin goes through. Bolts through the transom

Comment

Redline Water Sports in Chilliwack BC. Just had to order in a pair for exact same thing in shop. Machines out of billet and anodized. Best deal around. Pretty easy job in the driveway with a buddy, and some 5200

Comment

Thanks for the info I will contact them. Still needing a dimension on these though so I can fab something up before next weekend so I can get on the water.

Comment

John at Redline watersports was amazing. Amy dealer should be able to get them or have them in stock.

Comment

What's the vertical bolt for? never had one on mine.

Comment

It hold the platform up and stops it from moving

Comment

Total length of piece is 6". Width is 2 and 5/8" Top hole is 3/4" from top edge of bracket. Bottom hole is 4" from same top edge. Middle hole is superfluous I believe, but is 2" from same top edge. Channel walls on both sides are 1 and 1/4". Pin hole is 5/8" from top edge that was used to measure all transom side holes. If you found some channel iron close to this width or wider it would probably work. Hard part is going to be the pocket where platform bracket nestles in at bottom as it has a radius. A square pocket would probably get you by though.

Had to go dig it out of the trash as it was a Friday project so you can send me a beer :-P Have it on the bench if you need anymore help. Call Redline and get some. They rock

Comment

Thanks for the dimensions. I was able to get a hold of John at Redline and have a pair on the way. Thanks for everyone's help

Comment

Working...
                    X