Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get AVX to move when out of the water?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get AVX to move when out of the water?

Does anyone know how to get the AVX to move when out of the water. I can get into the dealer settings menu but I do not see an option to test the AVX. Some other menu that I am missing?

If you have dealer code and are in that menu and it's not there it's likely you have an old software version. Newer versions allow AVX demo. You press it and brings up a less than surf speed, surf speed, and above surf speed so you can test those plus deployment. I would Email Tige and I'm sure they will set you up as im guessing from your location tag you are far feom a dealer.
    Are you having problems or just wanting to see it out of water??

Comment

It is working fine, I am installing FAE and just needed a little more room to work. In my menu, I see an option to enable AVX but not a way to adjust. Is this the correct page of the menu? I plan on switching to TAPS 3 in the future, do you know if the newest software version for TAPS 3 still has an option for AVX?
      Thanks for the help.
      Last edited by JCP; 08-27-2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

It would say "avx demo" in white above the avx enable page. You need to update your touch software if its not there. Email justin@tige.com. He can send you an update.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

Will Do.

Thanks

Comment

JCP newest software versions allow you to set TT for either taps3 or AVX so once you have software current all you would have to do is enable taps3 after you change it. DO NOT switch to taps3 and try to do a demo with AVX installed as it will most likely twist and break your AVX. Havent tried it or seen it happen, but curiosity CAN kill the cat.

Comment

Working...
            X