What engine in my 2000 21V?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What engine in my 2000 21V?

I need to do a tune up on my 2000 21V. It has a Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI in it. The problem is that I don't have a manual and the serial number is worn to the point that I can't read it. I ordered a set of plug wires for it, but they didn't fit. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Do you have a favorite brand of plugs and wires?

Thanks,

Blue

Buhler?

I think they put the Scorpion in this year form what I'm finding online. What do you think?

Thanks,

Blue

Comment

It had the Mag 350 or the Black Scorpion. The Mag has the air filter right on top of the intake in the center of the engine. The Scorpion has the air filter at the rear of the engine. Either one should use the same plug wire set as I'm pretty sure the distributor is the same and then everything else is the same.

Comment

Thanks Unstuck,

Got my overnighted plugs and wires in today. Wrong twice! Thanks Tige dealer. Removed a plug and took it to AutoZone and got eight new ones. Boat runs great now. I still want to know what wires to get. The search continues....

Blue

Comment

Show a picture of the engine. Merc also puts a plate with the serial number riveted to the block.

Comment

Working...
          X