Help! Tige R 20 Fuse Locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Tige R 20 Fuse Locations

Hi all. Change the battery on my 2015 Tige R20 with a 400R. Now I have lost bilge, ballast, taps and horn. I am thinking it might be a fuse issue but for the life of me I cannot find the fuse box. Have searched the forum and found pictures and details for the RZR however while the breakers are under the dash the fuse box is not. Also couldn't locate any breakers down near the battery either (which was some advice I received on here). Does anyone have any ideas. As a last resort I will tow it do the dealer but it is a 2 hour round trip so if I can try it myself first off that would be great. Thank all.

There is no single fuse that encompasses those items. There is likely a main breaker to supply the helm BUS B+ and then from there, those items will have individual circuit protection.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks Mike. The breakers under the helm didn't 'trip' so looks like a hunting mission to find the individual circuits so might be a dealership job. Just as well I love the boat so much I don't mind casting dollars into the money pit!! I will have one last look down near the battery because I still have all gauges and stereo. Given the items that are not working are not ECU style items and the stereo is separate I might get lucky with them being on the same helm circuit from the battery (or perhaps that is wishful thinking).
      Last edited by DCR20; 06-15-2017, 12:36 AM.

Comment

At 6'4 it wasn't easy getting to near the underside of the rear cup holders and involved laying down with my legs stretched out in the port locker but success there is a tiny breaker back there. Popped it back in and everything is working!

Comment

Congrats. Feel your pain as a large guy that crawls around boats all day. Was it one of the black flip type breakers with a little lever that swings out??

Comment

Yep one of the flip type... needed some funky yoga moves to get at it!!

Comment

Working...
            X