'08 Z1 Cruise control issue and depth gage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'08 Z1 Cruise control issue and depth gage

The up and down buttons on my cruise dont work when the cruise is engaged. another thing that i noticed is that it has a hard time maintaining a constant speed. The throttle is down all the way but it will bounce around +- .8mph. The other issue is after i replaced aux battery my depth gage quit working. it Reads 999 the whole time. Any chance someone has seen these issues before. This is my first boat so im a little new to everything. thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does the set button work on the cruise? If so it sounds like the board is bad on the cruise panel. http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...light=speedset See if he still has the upgraded/replacement internals.

Cruise/speedo sounds like the paddle wheel is bad or is going bad. Check to see the play in the paddle wheel and be sure the arrow is facing forward. If its slightly rotated it will give you inconsistent readings.

Depth should be on the can bus. Is the water temp reading? if no, check the plug at the paddle wheel. The blue and white wires should be can hi and can low.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

The set button does work there is just no adjustments once you do have it set.

The speedo works great and is constant until you set the cruise surfing. I'm not sure why it only fluctuates when the cruise is set.

The temp works fine it's the depth that is stuck. It's stuck on 300 some odd feet. It worked great until I replaced aux battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X