stupid questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid questions?

Got an 07 ve, how does the access floor panel open? To get to the v drive, don't want to break nothin!

If it's anything like the newer ones. The rear bench lifts up and hinges forward and you can open up a little hole to lift the entire floor to access vdrive area.

I'm sure someone else has a better idea.

Comment

There is a bolt in the middle of the rear bench on both sides. You'll have to go through the engine hatch to get to the back of them. The 2" carpet trim is screwed onto the front of the bench in about 5 spots. You'll have to search for the screws in the carpet but they're there.(Phillips head) Not absolutely necessary to remove but makes it easier. After that remove center bench and the floor panel is exposed. It pulls up from the rear first, the front has tabs locking it in.

Comment

Does anyone happen to have the link available to the update for this that Ewok performed?

I recall a few threads that show different ways to modify this. I searched this morning but cannot find it. Just bad luck or poor search criteria I guess.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
        "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

I have the 24 Ve. Like Jetdriver said, you need to remove the 2" carpet strip at the base. Under that, mine has 3 screws that anchor the seat to a block (no clips).

Comment

Working...
          X