Tige Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Touch

Just bought my first boat a 2012 tige Z3 and decided to join the forum. Seems like there is a lot of helpful info on here. Sorry if this is not in the right section feel free to move it moderators if necessory. I was wondering if someone could tell me how i go about getting the updated software for the tige touch. I am not sure if it needs it or not but if someone can send me the most recent file I would greatly appreciate it. I do not think the previous owner did it. Thanks for all the help in advance. Im going to try and tackle the steering cable tom. after work since my steering is very tight.

I would contact tige directly with your HIN and see if they would provide it. You just load it via a thumb drive thru a USB that's buried under the dash. There is a procedure as well that you need, I can't remember exactly but you have to hold an arrow button on the speedset pad while powering up I believe. Would also dig around and see if you can find the menu where it lists your software version. That last numbers in the string will be the date of most current software version. It would be good to have this so you know if your version is the most current.

Comment

10.2A would have been the last version of software for the medallion touch screens if yours has bluetooth. You can tell by a bluetooth icon on the screen. If you need software email customer service at tige. Should be justin@tige.com.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Ok thanks guys

Comment

Working...
        X