Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speedometer failure PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedometer failure PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 2006 Tige 20I the speedo went out (wont read) Any help?
    perfect pass still works , so I just set the max speed in there,,,,,
    Is my speedo a easy fix or o i need to take it to a dealer???/

Odds are they are from Faria. You can send in and they will fix. I had a similar issue with my 05 where the multi- function gauge speedo, depth etc. wasn't working. I Called Faria and they quoted me $200 to fix. I then went ahead and started using my PP as my speedo. :-). It wasn't worth that much to me to repair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it just the speed reading or is it the entire speedo? My speed reading went out sometime in October, but the digital read out still worked. I added GPS plugin system from Nautic Laugic this past week and the speed is now more accurate than ever.

Comment

Are there two paddle wheels? one for the boat and one for the PP? if so, check them both real close.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

just the speed the depth finder still reads...

Comment

Mine did the exact same, depth still worked but no reading on the speed. Thing is that my paddlewheel freely spins with no sign of damage. I just upgraded to GPS based instead of fighting with the paddlewheel.

Comment

My speedometer also doesn't work, hasn't since I bought it a few years ago. I upgraded to the nautic laugic gps, which works great for my cruise control but the speedometer still doesn't read which leads me to the conclusion that the speedometer is broken. I could send it away to get fixed, but we just use an old tom tom gps we used to have for the car to show our speed.

Comment

Working...
              X