Cracked fiberglass deck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowline Academy View Post
    What year and model boat is this? I have a 2006 20V I want to pull the carpet out of and put down Gatorstep flooring. However I want to avoid the wood flooring and releveling project. Does anyone know if the 06 20V has a full fiberglass floor or if it has fmmarine wood inserts like this one? Thanks!
    Your boat has no wood.

Comment

Any updates on how the floor is coming along? Did you finish it in time for the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Yojax10 View Post
        That is what I was thinking. The only thing I need to work through is how to keep that small walkway piece in place, as I think it will slide around. I could use the existing snaps, but I don't think the Deckadence type material will hold a snap well.
        Since this thread popped back up, I revisited it and wanted to share some info. deckadence does have a snap kit that can be used. You can see the parts on this link and if you look through the diy section, I believe that one of the videos has direction for it as wel.
        http://marineflooring.net/diy-marine-carpet-recs/
        "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
          Any updates on how the floor is coming along? Did you finish it in time for the season?
          Sorry, delayed response. Been dealing with the house build stuff. I did finish it with plenty of time to spare. Only been out a few times though this season, unfortunately. Turns out only my daughter and I are the only ones that want to go out more than once a month. We are both picking up surfing pretty fast I think though, just need more people on the boat.

Comment

Working...
          X