WTB Bimini top 2007 22ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Bimini top 2007 22ve

I ran this boat all year with out a top. At one point used a tarp and parachute cord. I am tired of no Bimini top and would like to get one with out it costing an arm and a leg. Any recommendations?

define "arm and a leg"

Welcome to the Marine Market. I mean what part of a quality wake boat is cheap?

My personal thoughts... Have a custom 1 or 1 1/4 stainless steel one custom built for you boat\tower that fits right and is designed right so its easy to put up and down.
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

And how much will that arm and leg cost?

Comment

I paid 970 for a custom top with sunbrella fabric. You can find cheaper tops but they will look funny and not last as long.

Comment

Originally posted by ktm450exc View Post
          I paid 970 for a custom top with sunbrella fabric. You can find cheaper tops but they will look funny and not last as long.
          that is reasonable based on the time and material involved. and exactly what you said... it does not look funny! a top should be built for the boat its going on. Generic tops never fit right.
          2011 Tigé RZ4
          www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Where can I get one done for that? I have got one with the boat when I bought it, but it is torn and metal is mangled up from previous owner.

Comment

Where can I get one made?

Comment

Working...
              X