Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i find hour meter on Active Touch Screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i find hour meter on Active Touch Screen?

I know I have to be close to my 10hr service but couldnt figure out how to check my hour meter on the active touch screen in my R21. Does anyone know how to check it? i looked on the manual they gave me on the thumb drive but no luck.

I don't have a hour meter either. I have a '16 R22. I called Tige and they told me I needed to bring it in for a software update.

Comment

Software update is correct. I looked under engine diagnostics and couldn't find before the update. My dealer installed my new bimini and did the update and it shows up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nmriordan View Post
        Software update is correct. I looked under engine diagnostics and couldn't find before the update. My dealer installed my new bimini and did the update and it shows up now.

Were you having trouble with your bimini? I cant seem to get it quite rite every time i try to put it out.......

Comment

Honestly, I haven't messed with it. When they delivered the boat they didn't have the bimini (according to the dealer there was a design flaw and they had to wait for a new one). They came over and installed it last Sat and I haven't tinkered with it. I'll PM you if I get a chance this weekend to mess with it.

Comment

thanks, please do.

Comment

So I got in touch with the manufacturer and he sent me Thames pictures to show where the hour meter is. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1463518177.102198.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1463518190.036085.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1463518203.174579.jpg

Aparantly it's this little number on the bottom

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHH. Great post DILLI, i was on the phone with my dealer for 40 min trying to figure out before my phone died. You da man.
                Germaine Marine
                "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                  AHHHHHHHHHHH. Great post DILLI, i was on the phone with my dealer for 40 min trying to figure out before my phone died. You da man.
                  Glad it helped!

Comment

Originally posted by dilligaf622 View Post
                    Glad it helped!

So, I just got off the phone with my dealer, my hour meter is actually on the home screen or one of the three you can choose. I dont have that little number in the engine diagnostics
                    Germaine Marine
                    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                      So, I just got off the phone with my dealer, my hour meter is actually on the home screen or one of the three you can choose. I dont have that little number in the engine diagnostics
                      That is because your Z3 has a different display than the R21/22/20 that the directions are for.
                      "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Working...
                      X