Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get two beeps & just quits when warm

I have a 2002/03 21i R with Merc 315hp efi-when warm boat gives two beeps
    boat keeps running most times and sometimes boat just stalls while driving which is a huge problems when inverted. Replaced PCM and worked good for a week then when it temp went over 30C 85F it runs for an hour then starts beeping and stalling. I have replaced all fuel filters, checked for obstructions-any one else having this problem and what to do as it is nice to use boat when it is hot. I have heard Merc has a new/better low preasure pump available. Any chance this could be electrical? Tige must build boats that can run all day in hot weather or why have a boat?

I have the same problem

If it makes you feel any better my 03 21i is doing the exact same thing yours is and it is way too frustrating. I am in the process of trying to figure it out -have you had any luck yet? Please let me know.

Comment

I'd have a service technician read the code. I had to replace my fuel pressure regulator on my Merc last year. My service manager told me that eventually it would have started to die.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

It is going into Guardian mode and the codes will need to be read and then cleared for it to stop.

Comment

Working...
        X