2006 24V need a cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 24V need a cover

I just bought a 2006 24V with swimstep and an Xplosion wakeboard tower. Having trouble finding a cover that will have the tower holes in the right spot. Any thoughts? Waiting for a call back from Tige.

I would go to an upholstery shop, that way you can guarantee a good custom fit. Also, you can usually get them to make you towing cover, I am a personal fan of towing covers IMHO
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

^^^ yes. I would get a custom fit cover. where are you located. I might have some contacts in your area. I run a forum for marine fabricators. The best custom cover craftsmen in the world are on this site and a ton of upholstery people as well.
      2011 Tigé RZ4
      www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by teachercop View Post

Just pulled trigger on a Evolution cover for our 2007 22Ve. Towed with cover on from SoCal to Powell..nearly 600 miles..I'm impressed....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DrgnGal View Post
              I just bought a 2006 24V with swimstep and an Xplosion wakeboard tower. Having trouble finding a cover that will have the tower holes in the right spot. Any thoughts? Waiting for a call back from Tige.
              I have a 2006 20V with the E series tower. I contacted tige and they referred me to commercialsewing.com they made the covers for 06 tiges. uploadfromtaptalk1437332587213.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

uploadfromtaptalk1438192490138.jpg

This spring purchased this from Evolution Covers for our 2007 22Ve with E Series.

Comment

Working...
                X